Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Random Post Tuesday!

OK, this is the 2nd attempt for Random Post Tuesday, so let's hope that it works, or I will be screaming at the top of my lungs at my computer... not that my screaming will have any effect whatsoever on my computer, but maybe it will make me feel better.

This Random Tuesday is going to be fun!!! I am including a bunch of websites for everyone's random enjoyment! A lot of the sites I got from DOOCE. Thanks Heather!!

So, tell me what you think!!!!!! :)


I am not sure if any of you have heard of Latte Art, but see pictures below. To see a couple more pictures, click HERE!! You won't be sorry, oh, and watch the YouTube video! It's awesome!!


I was browsing through Desire to Inspire's blog, and found a picture they featured on their blog. This bedroom has got to be the BEST I have seen! It is now my dream bedroom!! Hint hint honey!! :)

Bored at home? HA HA! Then check out what you can do HERE. HA HA! Not sure if anyone is ever this bored, but I guess you never know!!

Want to see something totally amazing? Check out this dog HERE. Not sure, but I say that this dog is the best trained dog on earth! Worth watching!!

This guy is amazing too! Check out Abraham Lincoln in pennies HERE. This is pretty incredible!

I can't decide what I think about this. HA HA! It is REALLY random, though. Click HERE to check out this site, and please tell me what you think! I guess people use things that you would NEVER think to use as a craft project.

This woman takes some of the most amazing pictures!! She recently had a baby and has been taking a lot of phenomenal pictures of her. She takes incredible pictures of landscapes and other things too. Check out her blog HERE.

Here is another great photographer! This woman definitely thinks outside the box when taking pictures... Check out her blog here and her website here.

This is for all you knitters out there!! Check out Lauren Porter's website HERE. She knitted a life size Ferrari with 12 miles of yarn! Worth looking at!

A chandelier made out of gummy bears? Yes! Check this amazing chandelier out HERE!

More gummy bear art HERE, HERE, and HERE. Oh, and HERE, HERE and HERE.

My husband showed me the chandelier and the bear rug, but I just found everything else!! This is pretty amazing!



And last, BUT certainly not least, a hilarious dog photo to leave you with!!



HAPPY TUESDAY!!

No comments: