Friday, March 2, 2007

Mmmmm Heart Healthy Good!!












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ok, so I went to this awesome store here in Raleigh, North Carolina. Not sure if they are anywhere else. The store is called, The Fresh Market. It's a lot like Whole Foods. It is VERY expensive, but they have some incredible stuff... one of the incredible things is the strawberries I bought there! I have only seen comparable strawberries at the Farmers Market, which is totally incredible too, but that's a different post... in fact, maybe I will post about that tomorrow since we will be making a trip there. I will have to remember to bring my camera... ok, back on subject. These strawberries are so beautiful I had to take a picture of them! They are red all the way through too! And OH SO SWEET!!! I am loving that I can get strawberries now! Welcome Spring!!

No comments: