Thursday, March 15, 2007

Garden Preparations...



And we have Lettuce!! Woo Hoo!

Taking a break so that I can take a picture (What else is new) :)



What can I say? She is incredibly photogenic!


Mike's garden gnomes on guard! :)

Mmmm.... dirt anyone?

Of course I will smile for the camera mommy!

OK, she is SO gorgeous! Even if she is wearing those boots with that dress! ha ha ha!


So, Tuesday we began getting our garden ready for plants! Every year we get our planter boxes ready for vegetable and herb plants! How exciting! Here are some pictures I captured of Angelina and Mike getting things ready! I will also be posting some Before and After pictures at a later time. :) Here comes spring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I like the nomes...

Sheyb said...

Thanks! Not sure who let the message, but thanks anyway. :) Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Shealynn, I can't get over how much Angelina looks like you!! My goodness, she is growing up so fast!! And Zoe, what a cutie!! What beautiful girls you have! Love to all!! Aunt Betty