Monday, March 19, 2007

Miracle Monday!




This picture was taken a few days before Jon Patrick went home. This is Jonnie and Zoe. And, all the nurses teased that they were betrothed. :)




This is my son Jon Patrick, he truly is my miracle baby. I was told that I couldn't have children and after waiting 20 years I was finally blessed with my beautiful little boy. Jon Patrick came into the world on October 20th 2006, at 33 weeks 0 days gestation. He was a big boy at 5 lbs 2 oz and 18 inches long. His lowest weight was 4 lbs 11 oz. We spent 4 weeks in the hospital at WakeMed and met a bunch of wonderful people. Jonny is now 20 weeks old and is 25 1/2 inches long and weighed 13 lbs 12.5 oz at his last doctors visit. He smiles a lot, but not when Mommy wants to take a picture of it. He is trying very hard to turn over he hasn't quite gotten there yet. His favorite things in the world are his thumb, his silky blanket. and his rainforest pack and play. He likes to watch the mobile and listen to the music. He gets so excited he talks, kicks his legs and tries to bat at the monkey bird and frog.

No comments: