Thursday, March 8, 2007

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

What's wrong with America? Sanjaya in the top 12? HA! Very funny! I am horrified!!!! I have to listen to this horrible guy ANOTHER week? Pass the word along ...STOP VOTING FOR SANJAYA! I am about to fly out to Los Angeles and picket! Not to mention... what was up with Sabrina getting voted off instead of Hailey!! HELLO?!?!? There is something seriously wrong with America!
On another note, my favorites... Phil Stacey, Gina Glocksen, Blake Lewis, Chris Richardson and Jordin Sparks got into the top 12! WOO HOO for them! We'll see what the next few weeks hold. I have decided to throw in my 2 cents weekly on American Idol. I like to see if anyone else agrees with me. So, leave me some comments!

Oh, and... HOORAY that Antonella FINALLY got voted off!! GOODBYE BARBA!!

1 comment:

The McKays said...

I tried to find your phone number to vent! WTF, how can Sanjaya still be on there?! And isn't it crazy that he looks shocked every time he is still standing!?

Sabrina leaving was so sad. Def. a bad call, America?

It's about time Antonella got the boot. That was a long time in coming.