Thursday, March 29, 2007

New and BETTER!

So, I am going to be leaving Blogger/Blogspot! Mike (my husband) is currently in the process of custom making me a blog. Tailored to how I want it. :) I am pretty excited! I am designing the colors, the actual image on my background, and more! This blog will be easier for everyone too! Easier to figure out how to leave comments, and just easier to cruise around period. Be on the look out for the post with my new blog web address!! :) I will let you know when it's ready!

Correction PLEASE! My husband, and I love him so, has brought it to my attention that HE is doing all the work, meaning writing the code and making all the pretty flowers bloom. Thank you SO much honey!! What would I do without your ever so SUBTLE reminders of how I need you in my life! :)

No comments: