Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Random Post Tuesday!

So, a friend of mine, Amy, "made" me check out a blog that she loved a couple of weeks ago. Unsure what I might be getting myself into, I reluctantly typed in the blog address, dooce.com and to my amazement, found this...

which, of course prompted me to dig deeper into this blog, and then I found this...

and, as you guessed it, I was even more curious and thrilled! The thought that someone trained their dog so amazingly that he would let his owner do these things to him intrigued me! So, I looked some more, and found these...

I am so convinced that one of these days when we decide on getting another four legged lovable, that I will definitely be training my dog to AT LEAST balance things on his head! I mean, come on! Wouldn't you love to show your friends this...

Or this...?

And, since I know all of you are dying to see more....

OK, so I know what you are thinking... is this all that is on this blog? NO WAY! By the way, the dog's name is Chuck. She (Ms. Blogger) also takes incredible pictures like this...



I know you're hooked and want to see more! So... JUST CLICK HERE ALREADY THEN!

*** Disclaimer: I am not responsible for your reactions to her writing. She is quite bold to say the least in what she writes and the contents, and certain words that she uses. If you are sensitive to cursing, and occasional sex references, then go right to the pictures... if sensitive isn't in your vocabulary, then read on!!**

3 comments:

Michael Benner said...

Why do you promote such senseless acts of toture to dogs...That woman should be jailed and forced to were pasta and halloween customes for the rest of her life.

Sheyb said...

WHATEVER! Because you're my husband I accept what you have to say with a grain of salt, because I know you're teasing. :P Not to mention, it's so cute!

mama said...

um...Heather has the best blog in the world. I read it regularly.

Poor Chuck...oh, and she writes the most amazing letters to her daughter Leta.

I don't know why I'm posting on your blog...I promise I'm not a stalker.