Wednesday, June 13, 2007

.Twenty. 3


Yes, she is a {Ham} ;)
Zoe lounging in the tub. :)

Angelina after her recital performance.
Zoe loves to *lick* the water when it comes close to her chin. It is VERY cute!
Had to capture it, and share with everyone. :)

Here are the girlies!! :) The weather here in NC has been fabulous!!! 70's in June? Ha! But, I am soaking it up while it last, because come Sunday... it supposed to be back in the 90's and {very} humid! Ick! But, we leave next Tuesday for Arizona. So, I won't have the humidity, I will only have the *crazy* heat! :) Looking forward to going! It will be nice to have a few weeks away...

Mike gets home on Friday night!! WOO HOOOOOO! So far, I have made it these past couple of weeks without Mike here, but it's been pretty hard! I miss him terribly, and Friday ::can't:: come soon enough! I think these 2 weeks have been easier and gone by really quick due to my parents! I stayed with my mom for a few days while my dad was out of town, so it was *all* the girls at her house for a few days. Then I went home for a couple days, and back to my parent's house we went for the weekend. And, this week I have been trying to get as much scrapbooking done as I can! So, I guess you can say that keeping busy is the *key* to make the time melt away. :)

Well, off I go to scrapbook! More later!

Angelina and her friend Hayden after their performance.

She loves playing with the sprayer! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the picture of Zoe licking the water! So cute! :)

The McKays said...

I know, me too! I love the pic of Z licking the water.