Thursday, May 10, 2007

Loving *Inspiration*!!

So, I was browsing my blogger's sites, and I stumbled across this on Ali Edwards' blog! *VERY* good!! She got this list of great stuff from Body & Soul Magazine.

1. Your home is more than the sum of its walls. Make it a sacred space.
2. Creativity is a lifestyle, not simply an activity. Let is expand you.
3. True forgiveness springs from love, not regret.
4. Learn something new. Emphasize the trying, not the succeeding.
5. Spend some time in the dirt. You'll be amazed at what nature can inspire.
6. You don't have to have a perfect body to feel great in it. {This is *SO* for me!!}
7. Define yourself by who you are, not the roles you play.
8. Find rejuvenation in five minutes of silence.
9. Contribute to abundance. If you no longer need something, pass it on.
10. Find direction in your life by looking where you want to go, not where you don't.


*had* to share!! :)

Oh, and on another note... Zoe rolled from her back to her tummy this afternoon!! Not to mention, she moves herself all over the place! Kinda like the crab walk, but without using her hands. Pretty funny. :) Just thought I'd share! Oh, and since I *love* sharing pictures, here are a couple more *Highway Flower* pictures. :) Want photo ideas to take during the month of May? Go to Stick Horses... {yes, my craft blog}. There are some great ideas on there! :)

It's ALMOST FRIDAY! Whew! Crazy week! Mike comes home tomorrow! Thank you God! OK, back to work... well, scrapbooking, and a *top secret* project for my someone special. ;) I will post it tomorrow in the middle of the day, because he will be on a plane coming home, and he won't see it. hehe. Oh, and Grey's Anatomy was on tonight! Must watch!!!!

{Bonne Nuit}



No comments: