Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Post Tuesday! *Country Crock Anyone?*

Well, I found some pretty funny pictures of Angelina. I believe she was almost 2 in these pictures, but when I saw them, I {burst} into laughter, and figured that I would share them on my random post day... I just have to say this, yes, I did actually catch her with this... I didn't give this tub to her for a photo opp. :) Peeked in there, found her *eating* butter out of the tub, and, as a scrapbooker, I {had} to go get my camera. What can I say? Kids will be kids!!


2 comments:

The McKays said...

hilarious! When aron was about that age (maybe a bit older), he got into the freezer at night, took out the ice-cream and sat on the counter and ate a bunch. His folks heard the commotion and came out to find him covered in goo...and they had to take a picture.

Sheyb said...

Ya, that's pretty funny! You just can not get mad! Must grab camera is *all* that goes through my head! haha!