Thursday, July 12, 2007

*fifty* and...

So, my mom sent me a link. Which you can see here. Raleigh is listed #1 in the United States for business and careers. Forbes basically says that Raleigh is the best place to find a job or start your own business. :) Pretty cool! So ya'll come on down! ha ha! Not to mention... housing prices are pretty fantastic!
We haven't been up to much lately. Today I went to lunch with my mom and my girls, and then came home, and had dinner with my husband. :) He is going out of town AGAIN on Sunday night. Back to Arizona. :( From Arizona he leaves for California, and then the girls and I meet him out there on the 25th of July. The rest of this summer is filled with Mike traveling, but should calm down by September. Can't wait! ;) Things will begin to get *really* busy here within the next couple of weeks, so I am not too worried about Mike traveling. The time will go by fast.
I have been reading A LOT lately... as you can see...
Mostly magazines, like Martha Stewart Living, Body & Soul, Cookie, Creating Keepsakes, and I just started reading a book called *The Kite Runner* which was recommended by Ali Edwards, and I am liking it A LOT so far!! It's beginning to be on my *good reads* list, as it is already at that point where I hate to put it down. I am also getting ready to read every little detail about my Canon and reading about Adobe Photoshop CS3 (PS CS3). :)

Well, Mike just put in the movie *Shooter* so I am going to leave you all now with todays pictures! Have a great night!


Hmmm... Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?


Xbox 360!


No! Playstation 3! Wait! BOTH! ha ha!


The first thing she did when getting home from Kindergarten yesterday.


"I'm a mommy too. Did you know that Mama? Too all my stuffed animals!" ;)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Let me know how you feel about "The Kite Runner" when you finish it. Moving book. But I'll let you figure out why.

The McKays said...

The Kite Runner is one of my all-time favorite books. Heavy, but beautiful. I am eager to read his newest book, out last month.