Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cupcakes anyone?

Ya know... my friend, Amy and I are a lot alike! We both LOVE LOVE LOVE crafting! My personal passion is scrapbooking. However, say a craft, and I can pretty much do it or learn it pretty easily. We also LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake! She has now gotten me on this cupcake craze! Now, while I need to hop onto the "need a diet" boat, I want to make cupcakes all the time!! Not sure what in the world I would do with them, but I want to make them darn it! LOL. My husband would be appalled if he came home Saturday from his business trip and found our house loaded with cupcakes. LOL! I am really laughing out loud, because I am actually invisioning myself covered in flour with a wooden spoon in my hand, and trays of cupcakes everywhere! ha ha ha ha! Well, I was thinking about suggesting to my friend that we set up a huge bake sale soon, and sell cupcakes to raise money for the March of Dimes foundation... since that cherity is so close to my heart! What do you all think?

No comments: